Standard efficiency, gas-fired water boiler, with chimney or side wall venting
- Offers an efficiency of up to 84.4% AFUE, meaning it can deliver energy savings compared to an older boiler. So even if winter brings its worst, you’ll stay comfortable without worrying about energy use. Up to 84.4% of fuel is converted into usable heat.
- An electronic ignition allows it to turn on only when heat is needed, and reduces the possibility for the flame to go out like a standard pilot light. Layers of thick fiberglass insulation minimize heat loss.
- Includes extra attention to durability, with features like a cast-iron heat exchanger and corrosion-resistant burners.
- If you have a traditional system, it will fit perfectly and provide precise heating comfort all winter long.
Here are some of the top features of the GWB84-IE:
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Layers of thick fiberglass insulation—minimize heat loss
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Titanium burners—provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation than competitive stainless or aluminized stell burners
- Versatile installation—available in six sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural or LP* gas
PublicationsGWB84-IE Boiler Product Brochure
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP.