Standard efficiency, gas-fired water boiler with chimney venting
- With 84% of fuel converted into usable heat, you can enjoy a comfortably warm home all throughout the winter, without worrying about energy use.
- An electronic ignition allows it to turn on only when heat is needed, and reduces the possibility for the flame to go out like a standard pilot light. Layers of thick fiberglass insulation minimize heat loss and on-off cycling. Factory-installed safety switch protects against potentially dangerous low-water conditions. An automatic vent damper closes when it shuts off, preventing wasted heat.
- The heat exchanger at the heart of this boiler is also designed for durability, over a range of water flow rates. Burners are made of stainless steel for greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation.
Here are some of the top features of the GWB84-E:
- Electronic ignition control—monitors water temperature and maximizes efficiency by turning on the burner only when needed
- Thick fiberglass insulation—minimizes off-cycle heat and energy loss
- Vent damper—automatically closes when the boiler turns off, maintaining energy efficiency
- Easy integration—works with traditional radiator systems to provide precise heating comfort, regardless of outdoor temperatures
- Cast iron heat exchanger—designed for years of long-lasting reliability
- Versatile installation—available in nine sizes for installation virtually anywhere in the home, and can be fueled by natural* or LP gas
- Stainless steel burners—provide greater resistance to corrosion and oxidation**
PublicationsGWB84-E Boiler Homeowners Manual
GWB84-E Boiler Product Brochure
*Shipped as natural gas; convertible to LP. **262 and 299 models feature Titanium Burners.